Gaeltag Keltika Ltd - Established 1997
Gaeltag Keltika started out in 1997 as a company with a Gaelic theme – hence the name! MD Frank Emmel was working in the gift trade and felt there was a gap in the market for stationery products based on Celtic designs, but life takes unexpected turns and instead Gaeltag started trading as licensees for a range of gifts including Lolita glassware!
Now the company has grown to represent a variety of licensed products
- Cow Parade in the UK and Ireland
- Tindra candle bags in the UK and Ireland
- Your Name in Lights personalised LED Christmas baubles
- Here's To You wine glass range
- You Are An Angel gifts including angel figurines and wish bottles
Emily Stracey figurines plus household textiles and ceramics
Gaeltag Keltika Ltd also operate two retail websites:
The company has it's trading offices and warehouses in the countryside just outside Hemel Hempstead - surrounded by sheep!